Quality Home Staffing is dedicated to providing quality, reliable and cost effective home care to our clients and their families. We have over 20 years of experience in providing home care management and assistance, with eight offices in North Carolina.
We are licensed by the North Carolina Division of Facility Services, ensuring that we meet the highest standards in delivering your home care.
Quality Home Staffing understands that caring for a loved one can take its toll on caregivers and it can change family dynamics. We also understand that many people find themselves hundreds or thousands of miles away from a loved one who needs care assistance, which can become highly stressful. Our aides are trained also to provide assistance and support for clients with Alzheimer's/Dementia. They receive on going training and testing in how to appropriately care for and manage daily activities for these clients.
When discussing home care assistance, it’s always best to bring up the subject before a crisis arises. Remember that helping them plan is not only important for their well-being as they age, but will make a difference in your own financial, emotional and physical health as well.
Quality Home Staffing Home Care Agency offers several methods of payment for services. Please review the information below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Email .
- Private Pay is an option with all home care services. Check one of our offices for services offered and current hourly rates.
- Medicaid is a state managed program for people with low incomes.
- Pays for PCS and all CAP programs.
- Private Insurance will sometimes provide in-home aide services. ◾Veteran’s benefits may also cover home care
- Worker’s Compensation (WC) will cover medically necessary in-home aide services if the injury/illness is work related.